Viagra Super Active
Viagra Super Active
Using Viagra Super Active you will get the desirable result only in 5-10 minutes. Provided in form of soft gel pill.
100 mg Viagra Super Active
Sildenafil Citrate is the main component of Viagra Super Active. Sildenafil belongs to a group of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Commonly the medicine is used to treat erectile dysfunction (male impotence). Sildenafil Citrate affects the response to sexual stimulation. Using a chemical called nitric oxide it enhances smooth muscle relaxation which allows increase blood flow into your penis to achieve and maintain erection. Sildenafil Citrate can be used for pulmonary arterial hypertension treating.
Viagra Super Active should be taken 5-10 minutes before sexual intercourse. Its effect can last up to 50 hours. You shouldn't take Viagra Super Active more than once a day. It's not recommended to eat high fat food, grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice.
Before starting the treatment with Sildenafil Citrate, tell your doctor or health care adviser about any allergy you have. Middle aged people can be more sensitive to side effects of the medicine.
Viagra Super Active should not be used with other treatments that cause erection or nitrates. Women, children and people with sensitivity to any component of the drug can't use it.
Possible side effect
The frequent side effects are stomach upset, headache, flushing, skin rash, back pain, heartburn, nasal stuffiness, lightheadedness, dizziness or diarrhea. More serious allergic reactions are rare. If you notice other side effects not listed above, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist.
This drug should not be used with nitrates and recreational drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrite; alpha-blocker medications; other medications for impotence; high blood pressure medicines, etc. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for additional information.
Viagra Super Active is used when it's needed, so it's unlikely to miss a dose.
If you think you have overdosed the medicine seek emergency medical help at once. The overdose symptoms are chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
Store the medicine at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store the drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.
The information presented at the site has a general character. Note please this information cannot be used for self-treatment and self diagnosis. You should consult with your doctor or health care adviser regarding any specific instructions of your condition. The information is reliable, but we concede it could contain mistakes. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other damage caused by use of this information on the site and also for consequences of self-treatment.